Stefan EDCI338 Blog

Peer Review for Pod 10

Peer review for Pod 10 interactive learning resource:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_mQqnlnCbmuduVHssL15hrj6qrcCRTfU9hAEIByt_kE/edit#heading=h.bs6ttbeyzqhf

First of all, thank you very much to Pod10 for sharing their interactive learning resources.

Your topic is something I’ve never heard before, I just knew that a mature team takes a long time to fit in, but I didn’t know there was a Tuckman’s Model that could help the team grow quickly. Obviously, your topic is very meaningful, because in most cases in the society, people work in different teams, and learning Tuckman’s Model can help the team grow faster.

• You use pictures to make Tuckman’s Model look very clear.
  • The cooperative mode of learning is really suitable for this study.
  • I think your bomb disposal activity is very good, because this kind of activity is very likely to cause team conflicts, and the completion of this activity can make the team grow rapidly.
  • The form in the assessment section is very clear about your criteria.

Here are some of my suggestions.

• Considering the mode of cooperative learning, this study is also online learning. I think you could offer more online collaboration activities. Online collaboration and face to face collaboration are definitely different, and I hope you can provide more of your inclusive design on this aspect.
  • You can think about how you can help single parents get involved in some kind of cooperative activities, or design some kind of activities for that group of people, that would be very helpful for them.

Finally, I think Pod 10 have done a good job in the interactive learning resource. I think their interactive learning resource is very helpful in real life. The class was very interesting, especially the activities part. Thank Pod 10 for your resources.